Scientia Crastina is a networking platform aimed at early career scientists for the discussion of academic communication and dissemination of science.
Every week, they invite a curator to share five commented favorite links. I was fortunate enough to partner with them as the curator for Week 7. Below is a transcript of my submission.
Week 7, 2015: Restoring creativity and other battles of medical students worldwide by Antoan Stefan Sojat.
- Monday: Should medical schools encourage a more humanist and creative approach to healing?
- Tuesday: Want to become a doctor? Many different people will try to scare you away, but here are some positive and realistic advice on how to get started.
- Wednesday: Wonderful history of medical art and how it affected all we know.
- Thursday: Extracurricular activities are the most important thing for becoming a complete person and a complete expert in any field. Browse through the site of the worlds oldest and biggest international federation of medical students and get involved.
- Friday: A provocative artistic collaboration between biologists and artists. We give to you: BioArt!